Objectives of the Presentation
– What are products & services?
– What is included in geography?
– Distinguishing between those three
– Secondary Risk Factors
– Inherent Risk – Mitigation = Residual Risk
– Calculation Methods
Why Should you Attend:
To assist in evaluating their current program, fine tuning their risk assessment, or achieving a sense of peace that they are “doing things right.” The webinar will define a customer, products & services, and geography, distinguishing between those three; discusses the current regulatory requirements and the landscape, additional risk factors, what is residual risk and how to calculate risk planning for the future and the importance of an executive summary.
– Review of the BSA/AML Risk Assessment regulatory requirement
– Regulatory environment
– Common audit findings in BSA/AML Risk Assessments
– Outline of a Strong BSA/AML Risk Assessment
– The executive summary
– Planning for the future
Who will Benefit
– BSA/AML Officers
– Compliance Officers
– Chief Compliance Officers
– Sanctions Officers, AML Analysts
– Risk Officers, Chief Risk Officers
– Legal Departments
– Risk Managers and CEO/Presidents at Banks
– Money Services Businesses and other non-bank financial institutions