All financial institutions are required to provide BSA/AML training tailored to each department’s job functions. AML-ology has created a BSA/AML training that enables you to give your Front-Line Personnel an overview of the basics of BSA and understand their role in preventing money laundering and terrorist financing within your institution.
Since all the departments of financial institutions need the same basic material, the slides are similar in nature with a specific focus for the Front Line. However, in the recorded/live presentation, our trainer will tailor the entire slide deck to the Front-Line responsibilities as compared to the Back Office or Lenders’.
What is Included?
Note: Divider Slides are not included in the slide count.
- Introduction to BSA/ML/TF – 5 Slides
- Requirements of BSA including SARs/CTRs – 2 Slides
- The Importance of SARs – 1 Slide
- FFIEC Exam Manual/5 Pillars of BSA – 4 Slides
- Identity Theft/Synthetic ID Theft –3 Slides
- Key Terms Including Money Mules – 2 Slides
AML Act of 2020 – 2 Slides
- Introduction – 1 Slide
- Shell & Shelf Companies – 4 Slides
- Pandora Papers – 1 Slide
- Overview – 1 Slide
- Identification Documentation – 1 Slide
- Structuring – 1 Slide
- Behavioral – 1 Slide
- Atypical Transactional Activity – 1 Slide
- Elder Abuse or Human Trafficking – 1 Slide
- Specific Human Trafficking – 1 Slide
2022 Hot Topics – 1 Slide Each Subject
- Cyber Security
- Virtual Currency
- Source/Purpose of Funds
Consent Orders – 5 Slides
- Overview – 2 Slides
- Consent Order Example – 2 Slides
Russian Sanctions – 2 Slides
- Questions – 1 Slide
- Company Overview – 3 Slides
- Speaker Contact Information – 1 Slide