All financial institutions are required to provide BSA/AML training tailored to each department’s job functions. AML-ology has created a BSA/AML training that enables you to give your Front – Line Personnel an overview of the basics of BSA and understand their role in preventing money laundering and terrorist financing within your institution.
Since all the departments of financial institutions need the same basic material, the slides are similar in nature with a specific focus for the Front Line. However, in the recorded/live presentation, our trainer will tailor the entire slide deck to the Front-Line responsibilities as compared to the Back Office or Lenders’.
What is Included?
Note: Divider Slides are not included in the slide count.
Focus of BSA
- FinCEN Priorities –10 Slides
- Overall Expectations – 3 Slides
- Fraud vs. Money Laundering – 3 Slides
- How Much Money is Laundered Each Year? – 1 Slide
Key Areas for the Front Line – 21 Slides
- Currency Transaction Reports – 1 Slide
- Suspicious Activity Reports – 1 Slide
- Source of Funds – 1 Slide
- Check Fraud/Red Flags – 3 Slides
- Identity Theft/Synthetic ID Theft – 3 Slides
- Deepfakes & Tech Ecosystem – 3 Slides
- Beneficial Ownership – 6 Slides
- Other Serious Crimes – 1 Slide
- Sanction Risk – 1 Slide
- Importance of Communication – 1 Slide
Conclusion – 5 Slides
- Questions – 1 Slide
- Company Overview – 3 Slides
- Speaker Contact Information – 1 Slide